Gain new skills and work experience to build the life you want in Canada with this online training.
We take a supported employment approach to help men facing multiple barriers find their place in the labour market. The S.A.H.A.R.A. program allows you to earn while you learn and offers:
- Participation allowance and tuition fee support
- Individual and group workshops and one-to-one coaching (counselling, life and employability skills)
- Basic computer and digital literacy training
- Free occupational skills training
- Opportunities for paid work experience (workboots provided if required)
- $250 bonus for completing three months’ of employment or post-secondary education!
Are you interested in joining this program or want to refer someone? In this info session, you will learn more details about the S.A.H.A.R.A. program and get the opportunity to ask questions. To attend the info session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the program, or the new S.A.H.A.R.A session beginning January 17, please visit www.dcrs.ca/sahara, or contact Nazia Kakar at email@example.com.