S.A.H.A.R.A. Employment Program for Men
Empowering men with multiple barriers to find their place in the labour market
Gain new skills and work experience to build the life you want in Canada with our online training . We take a supported employment approach to help men facing multiple barriers find their place in the labour market. The S.A.H.A.R.A. program allows you to earn while you learn and offers:
• Participation allowance and tuition fee support
• Individual and group workshops and one-to-one coaching (counselling, life and employability skills)
• Basic computer and digital literacy training
• Free occupational skills training
• Opportunities for paid work experience (workboots provided if required)
$250 bonus for completing three months’ of employment or post-secondary education!
Men who are:
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours/week
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
And may have experienced additional barriers to employment:
- Health, anxiety, depression or addiction issues
- Criminal record
- Lack of basic education and skills to obtain employment
Are you interested in joining this program or want to refer someone? DIVERSEcity offers online weekly info sessions, where you can learn more details and ask questions about the S.A.H.A.R.A. program. To attend an info session, please email email@example.com.
For more information about the S.A.H.A.R.A program, please call 604-597-0205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.