Get a Language Assessment from the Surrey Language Assessment Centre
Before you can start classes, you will need a language assessment from the Surrey Language Assessment Centre in Newton. Due to COVID-19, assessments are being done virtually. Here are the steps to take:
- Download this LINC Application Form and fill it out. Mail, fax or drop it off at the Surrey Language Assessment Centre, #202 – 7337 137 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1A4 Tel: 605-507-4150 Fax: 604-507-4155
- The Surrey Language Assessment Centre will contact you to arrange an online or telephone test.
- After you complete your test, your results will be mailed to you. (Note: tests are now valid for two years, so check to see if you have an old assessment that’s still valid.)
- Once you receive your results by mail, contact us at the DIVERSEcity LINC program at 604-547-1203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes.
- Need extra support in the assessment process? Unsure about online classes? We can walk you through the assessment process and getting comfortable with online classes.
If you have already completed a LINC Assessment, register for classes by calling us at 604-547-1203 or email email@example.com.