Get a Language Assessment from the Surrey Language Assessment Centre
Before you can start classes, you will need a language assessment from the Surrey Language Assessment Centre in Newton. Here are the steps to take:
- Download this LINC Application Form and fill it out.
- Photocopy your latest immigration document (e.g., permanent resident card (both sides), Confirmation of Permanent Residence (form IMM5292 or others).
- Mail, fax or bring your completed application form and photocopied document to the Surrey Language Assessment Centre, #408 – 7337 137 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1A4 Tel: 604-507-4150 Fax: 604-507-4155
- The Surrey Language Assessment Centre will contact you with the assessment appointment date and time.
- After you complete your test, your results will be mailed to you.
- Once you receive your results by mail, contact us at the DIVERSEcity LINC program at 604-547-1203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for classes.
- Need extra support in the assessment process? Unsure about online classes? We can walk you through the assessment process and getting comfortable with online classes.
If you have already completed a LINC Assessment, register for classes by calling us at 604-547-1203 or email email@example.com.