Enriching and supporting healthy family life
Download our Referral Form
DIVERSEcity’s Family Counselling program provides free counselling and support services to families who want to improve family relationships. We can help with family-relationship conflict, parent-teen challenges, parent education, cross-cultural issues, mental health support and more. Families will work on improving communication and problem-solving skills.
Our services are free, compassionate, culturally informed, confidential and available in several languages.
With the help of this program, you will:
- Improve communication with your family members
- Increase understanding of each other in the family
- Learn and improve on your problem-solving skills
- Decrease conflict through better communication and improved problem-solving skills
- Families who reside in Surrey, Delta, White Rock and Langley
Register for Family Counselling at DIVERSEcity
To learn more or to register for Family Counselling at DIVERSEcity, please call 604-547-1202, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our referral form.