Gerontology Diploma Program
Do you want to start a career supporting seniors as a gerontologist?
Need training to move your career working with seniors forward? Join this free 23-week training program, starting January 31, 2022, delivered in partnership with Progressive Intercultural Community Services (PICS)!
Join this fully funded program and receive:
- 1 week of essential skills training
- 1 week of workplace safety training
- 16 weeks of academic training
- 4 weeks of practicum placement
- 1 week of job support
By completing this program, you’ll receive several credentials, including your:
- Gerontology Diploma from Western Community College
- Pandemic awareness & PPE
- Food Safe WHMIS
- Standard First Aid & CPR C
- Privacy training
- Individuals 16+ years of age who are unemployed or underemployed
- Must be residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
Apply for the upcoming program by contacting Tina Balachandran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604- 547-2753.
In partnership with: