Our Services

Services for Non-Permanent Residents

Services for Non-Permanent Residents

Are you an international student at a post-secondary institution, a temporary foreign worker with a work permit, a provincial nominee or a new Canadian citizen?

We can help you find information for your family to live and work in Canada. Our BC Settlement Services specialists will help answer your questions and refer you to services and resources in relation to health care, school, taxes, housing, immigration, childcare and legal supports.

If you’re looking for work, our employment specialists can also help you learn job search techniques, find a job or get relevant career training. We also provide workshops on employee and employer rights, workplace rights and responsibilities and workplace safety.

Services in English, Spanish, Punjabi, and Korean. Please contact bcsettlement@dcrs.ca to make an appointment.