Skills Training Centre offers training courses for a fee to help Canadian and immigrant job seekers enter the workforce. Workshops and courses include basic computer skills, customer service and cashier training, bank teller training, computer skills for office administration, supervisory training, and succeeding and navigating the Canadian workplace to successfully integrate in the Canadian labour market. Also offers ‘get-in-the-know’ training for employers to help find and retain immigrant employees, and to build a diverse and culturally inclusive workforce. Schedule of workshops and courses available online.
September – December 2018 Schedule:
=> Courses are scheduled from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm on weekdays, except Introduction to Sage 50 course.
=> Location: DIVERSEcity Community Campus: # 13455 – 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 2W3
Please contact Skills Training Centre for more information, registration, and current schedules at 604-547-2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Customer Service, Cashier and Call Center Training Flyer
2. Customer Service and Cashier Training Flyer
3. Call Centre Training Flyer
4. Computer Skills for Office Administration Flyer
5. Sage 50 Certificate Flyer
6. Bank Teller Training Flyer
7. Supervisory Skills Training Flyer
8. Basic Computer Skills Flyer